- All payments are to be made IN ADVANCE by you (the Storer).
The Owner will post invoices for storage fees at a charge of $5.50 per month.
- The Owner is NOT liable for the loss or damage of any goods stored on its premises.
- You must NOT store hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable, explosive or environmentally harmful goods.
- The Space will only be accessible during set access hours as posted by the Owner.
- Fourteen (14) days notice must be given for termination of this agreement.
- The Storer must notify the Owner in writing of all changes of address and contact details.
- If you fail to comply with the conditions of this Agreement the Owner will have certain rights which include forfeiture of your Deposit and the right to sell and/or dispose of your goods (See Clause 6).
- The Owner has the right to refuse access if all fees are not paid promptly (See Clause 8).
- The Owner has the right to enter in certain circumstances (See Clauses 6, 16, 17 and 18).